Monday, September 30, 2013

Statement of Purpose

I believe it is time to start collecting in one place, the various things I learn, and have learned, about system administration.  I have stuff all over the place, and it is time to organize it.  I think it would also be good to have it in an open, accessible place.

Plus, I seem to be doing a bit of writing all of a sudden.  I just finished one of the harder projects of my life, which was to put together training for some of my colleagues in the Asia/Pacific/Japan region.  I had already started a project that would bring together this same material, but the project forced me to put things together at a much more accelerated pace.  The presentation of the material did not go very well, but now, that the training is over, I still want to organize this material into one place.


No comments:

Post a Comment